CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Our intention is to continue to trade during this time. Whilst doing so we have (and will) provide the safest possible environment for our patrons, staff & all visitors to the hotel.
These procedures are guided by the recommendations from SA Health. Our staff have been, and will continue to be, briefed on changing circumstances and subsequent policies in order to provide the safest possible environment that we can offer.
Our first round of procedures was implemented on Monday March 16th with these changes reviewed and further policies implemented as required on daily review.
Important points to note:
- Events of over 500 are being cancelled
- All staff showing symptoms have been asked to seek medical advice prior to coming to work
- If you, our customers, are experiencing symptoms please refrain from coming to the hotel
- Our hotel will continue to be professionally cleaned daily
- Staff will be regularly sanitising all regularly touched surfaces including door handles, bar tops, tables and related surfaces, EFTPOS terminals, Tills, ATMS, gaming machines
- We encourage customers to view our menus and wine lists via their smartphones by scanning QR codes in venue or on our website. (laminated menus will remain available & cleaned daily). Specials will be displayed printed paper
- Hand sanitiser will be made available for patrons
- All serving utensils, plates, glasses will be clean
- Payment via payWave is encouraged
- Staff have been informed and will be updated on further recommendations on hygiene policies
These are unprecedented times and we are committed to offering the safest possible environment for you, your families and friends. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.